The IAG Performance V3 Top Feed Billet Aluminum Fuel Rails with phenolic spacers are designed to increase the power ceiling on your Subaru’s fuel system. The factory fuel rails function in a series, which means that each cylinder’s fuel is delivered after the other. As horsepower rises past the 350whp mark, the stock rail often does not have the capacity to deliver fuel to the last cylinder effectively*. As a result, that last cylinder can run lean, which can result in catastrophic failure.
The IAG billet fuel rails are designed to eliminate this problem. First, our fuel rails operate in parallel format, each cylinder bank receives equal fuel, matching the flow between the rails ensures that each injector sees the same fuel pressure. Second, the bore of our rail is machined to 5/8″ ID and is designed to accept -8 O-ring boss fittings. This configuration greatly increases the volume of the rail which means that more fuel is available at higher power levels and IAG’s fuel rails were real-world tested to 1000hp.
The IAG V3 fuel rails also feature a port to add an optional fuel pressure pulsation damper between each pair of injectors. Fuel dampers absorb fuel oscillations caused by injectors opening and closing. All Subaru’s are equipped with a fuel damper however its location is some distance from the injectors. The IAG V3 rails locate the damper between the injectors to help maintain constant pressure.
Finally, the IAG V3 fuel rails add phenolic spacers that are located between the rails and the TGV’s. The phenolic spacers aid in reducing heat transferring from the engine to the fuel entering the engine.
All IAG fuel rails are engineered and manufactured at the IAG facility in Westminster, Maryland. The rails are machined from a solid 6061 billet aluminum and feature an anodized black finish with the IAG logo engraved on the top.
- CNC machined from billet aluminum
- 5/8″ Bore I.D. designed to accept -8 O-ring boss fittings
- 2 piece mounting design (Phenolic Thermo Spacers)
- Recessed mounting hardware
- Integrated port for fuel damper between injectors
- Engraved with IAG Logo
- (x2) Billet Fuel Rail
- (x4) Zinc coated M8x30mm socket head cap bolt
- (x4) Phenolic Spacers
- (x4) O-rings
- (x2) Hex Head Threaded Plugs
Confirmed To Fit:
- Injector Dynamics
- Process West TGV Deletes may require 5mm shorter bolts to properly work with the IAG V3 fuel rails. The shorter hardware is not included in our kit. Contact us if you have any questions.
- *Please note aftermarket lines and fittings are required to fit IAG Fuel Rails; they can be purchased separately.
- The anodized finish varies in color based on the manufacturing process. The color may differ from the product pictures shown.
Legal note: The images used in this listing are intellectual property of Subie Auto Parts LLC whom of which are copyrighted images. Infringement of these images without permission, will be taken to the full extent of the law.